Computerized Vehicle Alignment Johnson City
Ponder Auto Repair Johnson City TN
Is your vehicle vibrating at certain speeds, say, between 50 and 70 mph?
Symptoms of a car that is out of alignment are, uneven or rapid tire wear and drifting away on a straight level road, also the spokes of the steering wheel are off to one side while driving on a level road. Also when your tires are out of balance this can be causing the vibration particularly wehn coupled with your vehicle not being in proper alignment.
At Ponder Auto Repair we use the very best equipment when it comes to working on your vehicle . Bosch wheel alignment equipment is a state of the art system that is delivered with an extensive database of vehicle specifications, supplied directly by the vehicle manufacturers so you get the right settings for your vehicle.
- Suspension And Steering Diagnosis And Repair
- Steering System Flush
- Shocks And Strut Replacement
- Coil Spring And Leaf Spring Replacement
- Tie Rod And Steering Linkage Replacement
- Idler Arm And Pitman Arm Replacement
- Ball Joint Replacement
- Steering Gear Box Replacement And Adjustment
- Rack And Pinion Replacement
- Power Steering Pump And Belt Replacement
- Control Arm Bushings And Strut Rod Bushings
- Sway Bar Bushings And End Link Replacement
- Suspension Collision Diagnosis And Repair
At Ponder Auto Repair we use state of the art tire balancing equipment. Our ASE Certified technicians will be diagnose the problem and balance your tires.